Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Club penguin Times issue#436 Penguin Band Interview!

Here is the new Issue:



And There Is Message From Rockhopper!:

The Message's Says:
To Rookie,
Shiver me timbers, lad! I wouldn’t have bet me buckles on the Fair bein’ a success. But blow me over, I be hearin’ nothin’ but good tales o’ yer Amazement Park.
I wish I could be seein’ the Maroon Lagoon! Be afeared o’ those wily merguins. Keep it all ship-shape and I’ll be toastin’ ye with cream soda when I return.
It may be w hile yet though, this treasure map be confoundin’!
The Upcoming Events:

Here Is What Coming:
  • March 6 – New Penguin Style
  • March 13 – New Furniture & Igloo Catalogue
  • March 20 – Stage Updated
  • March 20 – New Pin
Don't Forget to check out The next Page!
Forever on!
-zezo 1 2001
-Team club penguin cheatsy forever!