Image Map

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Polo Field Has Left From Cp!

Hello Everyone!

I Have A Bad News Polo Field Has Left From Cp I Don't Know Why Did He Leave? :( First Club Penguin Has Shut Down Uk Office And Fired Uk Team! and then Polo Field Left From cp!  !What Now Guys? So Here is Message From Megg!:

Hey Penguins!
I've got a special message from Polo Field to all of you in the community:
Hello Penguins!
Hope everyone loves the Maze puzzle. The team have so many more amazing surprises planned for you this year.
Just wanted to let you know that after 8 incredible years at Club Penguin, I'm going to be moving on. 
I've been so lucky to be a part of the Club Penguin Team, serving you guys every day. Thank you for being the most amazing, positive, and friendly community. Thanks for all the beautiful artwork, and encouraging words you've sent over all the years. 
Don't forget YOU make Club Penguin the special place it is! Keep working together to make CP even better.
Until then… Waddle on!
-Chris (aka Polo Field)
I was hoping I could ask you all a huge favor and join me in wishing Polo all the best in his future experiences. Leave your special message for Polo Field in the comments below!
Waddle on,
-Club Penguin Team\

I'm Really Sad , He Was Best Mod And Old One He Joined Cp Since November 2006 He Has Been Serving Us 8 Years! Well He Was Awesome.....

We Missed Our Old Mods!

-zezocool